Zac and I just got back from a trip to Vegas, and we had so much fun! I plan on posting more pictures here eventually (especially of the little boys), but wanted to start here with me and my twin sis.
We're two different people, but a lot the same. I can't be more thankful for the huge blessing of having a twin sister. There is something about this relationship that is so unique and so rewarding. She gets me, 100 percent. I can be a little sporadic jumping from one topic to the next, but she follows and appreciates me for me. She's so supportive and one of the most kind-hearted people I know.
I miss living by her SO much, but I know we'll always have what we have. THANKS SO MUCH for letting us come and invade your house. I love your family (and already miss you all), and I am so excited to meet the new little set of twins coming soon!! :)
Sunday, October 4, 2009
TWO OF A KIND
Posted by Mark & Marianne at 10:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That is so great that you have a (twin) sister that you are so close to. And CONGRATULATIONS Julianne! That is so exciting!
Wish that I could have made it to the shower, I would have loved to see you all!!! & You sure do have a great twin:)
Ohhh, you and Jules are so cute! You two have such a neat relationship. I think both of you are amazing people.
I am glad that we finally both made it to vegas at the same time. So much fun! I have hardly any pictures of the 3 boys together. I guess I left Jonah home a lot ... we did lots of girls things together!
I've always wanted a twin. Thanks for sharing . . . . Your sister looks darling! Boys or girls?
What a sweet post. I've always thought you two had a special bond. You are very lucky! And you both look beautiful!
You two have always been soo close, it's good to know your just as close as ever!
Marianne, that little Zac is adorable! And how fun you could spend time with Julianne and Jeremy and Cami and crew!
Post a Comment